Readux is the product of ongoing collaboration between several departments including the Library Software Engineering Team, the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship, the Large Scale Digitization Initiative and includes materials from the Robert W. Woodruff Library and Pitts Theology Library. A complete list of contributors can be found in the credits below.
- Jay Varner
- Jesse P. Karlsberg
- Joanna Mundy
- Sara Palmer
- Ben Brumfield
- Sara Brumfield
- Yang Li
- Rebecca Koeser
- Kevin Glover
- Kelly Resignola
- Alice Hickox
- Ceray Doss Williams
Presentations and Publications
- Donlon, Anne. “What Can You Do with a Digitized Book? DH Methods for Analyzing Printed Materials.” Presentation at Projects in Rare Book Digitization, 2017.
- Hukill, Graham. "Wrapping an Image Server in Proxy and Cache Blankets.” Presentation published in Library Scholarly Publications no. 118 (2016). http://digitalcommons.wayne.edu/libsp/118.
- Hukill, Graham Stephen, Judith M. Arnold, and Julie Thompson Klein. “Reading in the Digital Age: A Case Study in Faculty and Librarian Collaboration.” College & Undergraduate Libraries 24, no. 2–4 (October 2, 2017): 574–94. https://doi.org/10.1080/10691316.2017.1336143.
- Karlsberg, Jesse P. “Sounding Spirit and Readux: Cultural Paratext and Augmented Facsimile in Digital Scholarly Editions.” Presentation at Association for Computers in the Humanities, Pittsburgh, PA, 2019.
- Karlsberg, Jesse P. “Critical Editing and Digital Asset Management: Using Readux to Read, Annotate, and Publish.” Presentation at Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, DC, 2017.
- Karlsberg, Jesse P. “Readux: Sustaining the Publication of Digital Critical Editions.” Presentation at Library Publishing Forum, Portland, OR, 2015
- Karlsberg, Jesse P. “Foregrounding Page Images in Digital Editions: Readux and the Original Sacred Harp.” Presentation at American Studies Association, Los Angeles, CA, 2014.
- Karlsberg, Jesse P. and Joanna Mundy. “Readux 2: Enhancing Access to Collections of Digitized Books.” Presentation for Research Libraries UK, virtual, 2020.
- Koeser, Rebecca Sutton. “Scholarly Annotated Editions with Readux.” Panel presented at the NFAIS 2016 Humanities Roundtable, Atlanta, GA, September 23, 2016. https://open.library.emory.edu/publications/emory:rr0z4/.
- Koeser, Rebecca Sutton. “Putting Text on the Page.” Rebecca Sutton Koeser, January 27, 2016. https://rlskoeser.github.io/2016/01/27/putting-text-on-the-page/.
- Koeser, Rebecca Sutton, Jesse Karlsberg, and Sara Palmer. “Creating Annotated Editions from Repository Content.” Poster presented at the 11th International Conference on Open Repositories, Dublin, Ireland, June 15, 2016. https://pid.emory.edu/ark:/25593/rqdd3.
- Luce, Rick and Leah Weinryb Grohsgal. “Engaging Research: Libraries in a Shifting Academic Paradigm.” Presentation at IFLA General Conference and Assembly, June 6, 2012. https://cf2-www.ifla.org/past-wlic/2012/94-luce-en.pdf.
- Mulhaupt, Eric. “UC Santa Barbara's Alexandria Digital Research Library Repository Project: Building a Better Repository by Catering to User Needs.” Library Philosophy and Practice 12 (2013): 1–18. https://search.proquest.com/docview/1737423183.
- McGavin, Maureen. “Making Rarities Accessible with Readux.” Emory Libraries, 2019. https://web.library.emory.edu/documents/libraries-magazine/Libraries-Magazine_2019-Fall.pdf.
- Tullos, Allen, Sarah Melton, and Jesse Karlsberg. “The Center That Holds: Developing and Sustaining Digital Publishing Models at the Emory Center for Digital Scholarship.” Panel presentation published in Library Publishing Forum - Recorded Sessions, March 30, 2015. https://newprairiepress.org/lpforum/2015/Concurrents/4.
- Wang, Zheng (John). “Co-Curation: New Strategies, Roles, Services, and Opportunities for Libraries in the Post-Web Era and the Digital Media Context.” Libri 63, no. 2 (May 31, 2013): https://doi.org/10.1515/libri-2013-0006.
- Zvyagintseva, Lydia. "Infrastructures and Platforms: Data Curation in the Digital Humanities." Presentation at Forum for Information Professionals, February 7, 2014. https://era.library.ualberta.ca/items/c0ea6563-c491-42a7-b727-6b906e1c7ed7/view/9bc87b41-d7c5-4bf8-9d6d-98ba7b1311ff/LZ_FIP2014_datacur.pdf.